Back to Main Index
Field Trial Secretaries, please us the information below to for submission of your Events, Information and Results to fieldcockers.com. Please let us know if you have any questions. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***** Click here to download a fillable Word document to submit your event to the FTC Chair for approval *****
Submission of Events:
For Cocker Field Trials, submit the following information to Vicky Thomas, the Field Trial Committee Chair for approval.
2. Physical Address where event will be held _________________________________________________
3. Event dates_________________________________________________________________________
4. Event Stakes (Open, Amateur, Puppy) ____________________________________________________
5. Name of the Event Secretary and email address._____________________________________________
The FTC Chair will send an email that includes
the information to email@example.com for posting to the events
calendar and to AKC for their approval. It is important that you send
in your trial application to AKC in a timely manner
Step 2. Submission of Event Premium / Entry Forms / Information Flyers:
Please email a copy of the event premium or information flyer to the FTC Chairperson ***If your event is being handled through Entry Express, you must use the Print to PDF feature to save the premium to be emailed. We will not perform this task for you.*** This must be received 4 weeks prior to the event.
2. Date emailed_______________________________________
Step 3. Submission of Event Results:
Following the completion of the event, email the
following to the FTC Chairperson
***Please also advise if this is a new
title or NCC qualifier if known.***
The FTC Chairperson will forward this information to Sue Rose and Robin Putnam (so results can be entered into the National Qualifier Database)
1. Placements with full name
of dog including call name________________________________
2. Name of owner(s)____________________________________________________________
3. Name of handler and placement received __________________________________________
***NOTE***A complete catalog entry for the
National database of any new qualifier is required
For all other field events such as Hunt Tests, Working Dog Tests, Judging and Handling Seminars, an email can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org after the event has been approved by the AKC or the ECSCA.